The double jump can take Crash four crates high. As of Crash Bandicoot 2: N-Tranced, it now appears as a normal power, and not just as a special one. In the N. Sane Trilogy remake of the third game, it appears as a special power once more. Certain parts of some levels can only be accessed using this power up, combined with other power ups.
In many games, the ability is accessible right from the start. It is usually done by pressing the jump button twice. In Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time, it must be activated by holding down a button first.
- Crash Bandicoot: Warped - Defeat Dingodile.
- Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex - Complete the level Drain Damage.
- Crash Bandicoot: The Huge Adventure - Defeat N. Gin.
- Crash Bandicoot 2: N-Tranced - Already available.
- Crash Bandicoot Purple: Ripto's Rampage - Already available.
- Crash Twinsanity - Already available.
- Crash Tag Team Racing - Already available.
- Crash of the Titans - Already available.
- Crash: Mind Over Mutant - Already available.
- Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy - Defeat Dingodile.
- Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time - Already available.
- In It's About Time, Coco's double jump animation is a throwback to Crash's double jump animation from Twinsanity.
|Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy|
|DLC Content||Crash Bandicoot: Stormy Ascent|
Crash Bandicoot: Warped: Future Tense