Dot Dash (まわって レーサー lit. Around Racer in Japanese) is the fifteenth level in Crash Bash, the sixth stage in the third warp room and the first Crash Dash arena. Each player has 10 laps to finish the course. The music here is a remix of Dingodile's theme from Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped. In the Japanese version of the game, the music of this level, Oxide Ride, and Splash Dash is changed to a remix of "The Infernal Galop" or the "Can-Can" from Jacques Offenbach's Orpheus in the Underworld.
- Missile - Can be collected from the arena and shot at opponents.
- Wumpa Fruit - Players can collect wumpa fruit which allows them to use it for a boost.
- Trophy: Win 3 times.
- Gem: Player 1 races for 10 laps while the opponents race for 8 laps and the time limit is 60 seconds.
- Crystal: Win the race without being hit by a missile.
- Gold Relic : Win 2 times against the champions of the arena.
- Platinum Relic : Win 3 times against the champions.