Doom Monkeys are dangerous and manic monkeys with rockets stuck on their heads that work for N. Gin in Crash of the Titans, but work for N. Brio in Crash: Mind Over Mutant. In the latter, they are part of N. Brio's evil recycling program.
Doom Monkeys are located on N. Sanity Island (Only in the Nintendo DS version of Crash: Mind Over Mutant) and Wumpa Island in the area around N. Gin's factory. They are the first enemies to appear in the Game Boy Advance version of Crash of the Titans. They have a similar personality to N. Gin as they are both insane and are gluttons for pain. They also share having a missile in their head.
Doom Monkeys have purple skin, black eyes with white pupils and have a space suit. They wield wrenches for whacking Crash with and have a missile stuck in their heads, like their original boss. Their heads blow up in an attempt to kill Crash and the head will grow right back. In Crash: Mind Over Mutant, they are part of N. Brio's evil recycling program. They now have jet packs and instead of missiles in their heads, they have helmets and teeth similar to N. Brio. They can launch themselves across and up with their jet packs.
- These minions are stronger than Ratnicians and Koo-alas, but weaker than Voodoo Bunnies and Brat Girls.
- The Doom Monkeys shout "Leeroy" when they're pursuing Crash, which is a reference to "Leeroy Jenkins".
- When they die, they might say "I'm melting! I'm melting! Oh, what a world, what a world!", which is an obvious reference to what the Wicked Witch of the West screams as she dies in "The Wizard of Oz".
- In Mind Over Mutant, they seem to have a less comical personality than they had in Crash of The Titans.
- In Crash of the Titans, Crash can get a Doom Monkey Skin for defeating 300 Doom Monkeys.
- Their wrench is their icon for Minion Master, seen when one is defeated in Crash of the Titans.
- Doom Monkeys are the minion in both the level with the most enemies for Minion Maser and the one with the least.
|Crash Mind Over Mutant|
|Protagonists||Crash Bandicoot | Aku Aku | Coco Bandicoot | Crunch Bandicoot|
|Antagonists||Dr. N. Cortex | Dr. N. Brio | Dr. N. Gin | Nina Cortex | Uka Uka|
|Titans||Spike | Ratcicle | Magmadon | TK | Sludge | Rhinoroller | Scorporilla | Grimly | Battler | Stench | Yuktopus | Snipe | Titan Heroes|
|Items||TNT Crate | Basic Crate | Wumpa Fruit | Mojo | NV|
|Levels|| Console: Wumpa Island | Ratcicle Kingdom | Wasteland | Junkyard | Mount Grimly | Space Head|
DS: Crystal Mountains | Deserted Wasteland | N. Jin Labs
|Enemies||Ratnician | Brat Girl | Doom Monkey | Znu | Slap-E | Spike Crate|