The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
The Death Tornado Spin power-up is received by defeating Dr. Nefarious Tropy, Crunch Bandicoot (with Py-Ro's assistance), Tiny Tiger or Fake Crash in Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped, Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex, Crash Bandicoot: The Huge Adventure, or Crash Bandicoot 2: N-Tranced. After the foe falls in battle, the Death Tornado ability appears before his remains. With this extended spinning ability, Crash can spin a lot longer and faster, and can use it to glide over large gaps. In Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex, Crash can also use this technique when underwater, where he'll move much faster by continually spinning, and he can go through obstacles such as jellyfish without being harmed during the duration of the spin, and when hanging on monkey bars.
- Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped - Defeat Doctor Nefarious Tropy
- Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex - Complete the level Crashes to Ashes
- Crash Bandicoot: The Huge Adventure - Defeat Tiny Tiger
- Crash Bandicoot 2: N-Tranced - Defeat Fake Crash
- Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy - Defeat Doctor Nefarious Tropy
- In Crash Bandicoot: Warped and the N.Sane Trilogy, the sound of the spin is actually different than the standard spin.
- In The GBA games, the sound effect loops at a higher pitch up until the final spin, which is when it reverts to it's normal sound
|Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy|
|DLC Content|| Crash Bandicoot: Stormy Ascent|
Crash Bandicoot: Warped: Future Tense
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.