Dante's Dash (ひのたま レーサー lit. Fireball Racer in Japanese) is the twenty-eighth and final level in Crash Bash and is the sixth and final arena of the fifth warp room. It can be unlocked by collecting 27 trophies.
In Battle and Tournament modes, it is the third Crash Dash arena, but in Adventure Mode, it is the fourth Crash Dash arena. Here, the volcano in the center erupts occasionally. All players start with 10 laps to complete. This level is based on the prehistoric-themed levels, Bone Yard and Dino Might! of Crash Bandicoot: Warped.
- Missile - Can be collected from the arena and shot at opponents.
- Wumpa Fruit - Players can collect Wumpa Fruit which allows them to use it for a boost.
- Trophy: Win 3 times
- Gem: Player 1 starts with 10 laps while the opponents start with 8 laps. Time limit is 60 seconds.
- Crystal: Win 1 round without being hit by the wings of the pterodactyl.
- Gold Relic: Win 2 times against the champions of the arena.
- Platinum Relic: Win 3 times against the champions.