The Cut UFO Level is a cut level (or section) from Crash Twinsanity. The level would have taken place in the Evil Twins' lair in the Tenth Dimension with the enemies being Ants. A concept art exists that shows Cortex inside of a UFO. A few unused hints have also been found that would have appeared in this level:
- Use tractor beam to get 10 energy balls in the hopper
- Use the left analog stick to drive the UFO
- Press over an energy ball to use tractor beam to pick it up or drop it
- Chase and shoot down all the flying saucers before the blast door opens!
"I think this was originally supposed to be a space chase level of some kind - that's why we did the Blue Danube Waltz - it's an arrangement of the Strauss' piece used in 2001: A Space Odyssey. As I mentioned earlier, it was a loose process. We were given some basic instructions and guidance for the different levels (which changed sometimes as the game was developed), and then just kinda did our thing. The executive producer at the time thought it was all really wacky and funny, and nothing ever seemed to be too weird or over the top, so we just kept going. It was really fun to work on."
- Some players thought that this level would be about Cortex racing the Komodo brothers using the UFO. This is proven to be unknown since Cortex was going to be disguised as Coco during the race. Another possibility would have been Nitrous Oxide racing as well.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 http://beyondtwinsanity.com/prerelease/fakenina_interview/part2/
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 https://www.crashmania.net/en/games/crash-twinsanity/spacecat-trivia/part-4/#ufo-race
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 http://beyondtwinsanity.com/prerelease/becca_k_interview/