Crashball (タマたま バリヤー lit. Balls Barrier in Japanese) is the first Ballistix arena and the first level in Crash Bash. The objective is to shoot the balls into the opponents' goals. Each player starts with a score of 15 and each time a ball goes through a player's goal, their score will drop by one point. By pressing the square button, the player can use an "extra kick" to repel balls early.
- Trophy: Win 3 Times
- Gem Challenge: "Win with the odds against you" In other words, win with a starting score of 9 while the computer players start with the normal score of 15. For 2 players, your team starts with the score of 18 and the other team starts with the score of 30.
- Crystal Challenge: "Win without the use of the extra kick"
- Gold Relic Challenge: Win 2 times against the champions of the arena: Cortex, Brio, Koala Kong, or Tiny Tiger.
- Platinum Relic Challenge: Win 3 times against the champions
- There's a mini-game in Crash Boom Bang! similar to this one called Hovercraft.
- The crystal challenge layout is the same as the trophy challenge except the arrows flash red.