Crash Compactor is the second story level of The Hazardous Wastes and the fourth main level of Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time. This is also the first level to introduce Flashback Tapes. From this level onwards, all Crash/Coco levels will include a Flashback Tape.
Names in other languages
|Spanish||Compactadora Crash||(Same as English)|
|German||Crash-Presse||(Same as English)|
|Italian||Crash Compattatore||(Same as English)|
|(Same as English)|
- Just like the previous level, the level is a post-apocalyptic wasteland.
- The flashback tapes are introduced.
- Lani Loli's add and remove objects ability usage.
- Post-apocalyptic enemies.
N. Verted Mode
- Just like the previous level, the level has limited render distance.
- Everything has a neon outline around it, this includes level geometry which will also display its wireframes.
- Crash's spin is overdrived and sounds like a chainsaw.
- Every so often the level's lighting will flicker and become dim, you can light up the level again by reaching a checkpoint. (Stage Dive will not dim.)
- Music has a drumbeat; its volume depends on how bright the stage is.