Coco Park is the fifth race course in Crash Team Racing and Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled. As its name suggests, it is Coco Bandicoot's home track. It appears in the Green Gem Cup (which includes Roo's Tubes, Polar Pass and Cortex Castle) and the Wumpa Cup.
The course is surrounded by hills mostly covered in lines of red, yellow and white flowers. There are large, pink statues dotted along the sides along with a single, snow-covered mountain which can be driven through. There are various hedges cut along the side of the course differing in height. At the finish line, there is a stadium facing a pond and a mural of Coco on the opposite side of the track.
The track received an extensive overhaul in the Nitro-Fueled remake. An abundance of flower petals are spread all over the track, with fountains constantly spraying more in every direction. Various plants suspended by propellers can be seen floating above the track. There are four giant stone statues of Coco herself on the sides of the track, each in a different pose. Behind the starting line on the sidelines, a renaissance fair similar to the Medieval stages of Crash Bandicoot: Warped can be seen, with enemies from the level cheering. Many scientists can be seen cheering along the walkway of a winner's circle on the sideline. And lastly, a fairy tale-themed castle can be seen at the distance.
The track starts with a straight before gently curving to the left. There is another brief straight section before turning around a hill to the left, with a boost pad in the middle of the turn. A shortcut is possible if racers go up the hill, cutting the corner. Racers then go uphill through a small tunnel before going downhill again and taking another left turn. There's another small hill and another short turn to the left before reaching the finish line, with two boost pads found in this area.
- C: The C is right at the beginning of the race, not far from the starting line. Go to the left and collect the C where it sits on the side of the road.
- T: The T is right by the exit to the tunnel, on the right side of the road.
- R: The R is found on the hill before the finish line. Use the hill to make a jump on the far left side to reach it where it floats in the air.
Crash Team Racing
Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled
Names in other languages
|(Same as English)|
|French||Parc Coco||(Same as English)|
|German||Coco-Park||(Same as English)|
|Italian||Parco Coco||(Same as English)|
Koko de sākitto
|Coco de Circuit|
|Portuguese||Parque da Coco||(Same as English)|
|Spanish||Parque Coco||(Same as English)|
- This is the first track seen in the game's intro and overall.
- Early screenshots shows how the last hill at the end of the track had the word "Coco" written on it with flowers.
- In the remastered version, the giant statues of Coco seen throughout the track are resized and retextured duplicates of her character model.
- One of said statues has no arms, a reference to the Venus de Milo statue.