Clockwork Wumpa (はぐるま とけいとう lit. Gear Clock Tower in Japanese) is the second race course in Fenomena and the eighth race track in Crash Nitro Kart. There are two giant gears that try to squash the player, along with two shortcuts in this race, one of them is three gears that you hop on, the second is a ramp that gets the player to a platform. There is one trap in this race, an activation crate that activates a giant trap door.
Pictures of Norm can be seen on windows of the track. It is a difficult track for most players because there are no big shortcuts, several tight corners, and numerous obstacles the player has to avoid. It is used in the Nitro Cup and the Blue Gem Cup (along with Barin Ruins and Electron Avenue).
This track returned in Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled.
The race track has a lot of clocks and a trapdoor is set if a racer activates the "!" crate to trap opponents down there. Two giant gears try to squash the player and there are two shortcuts in the race, one is the three gears that the player hops on and a second one is a ramp that launches the player onto a platform.
Crash Nitro Kart
Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled
- The name of this track is a reference to the movie A Clockwork Orange.
- Doctor N. Gin has the best "race the trial" time for this track.
- The track can be compared to the Crash Team Racing race track Cortex Castle, as they both take place inside a castle. Both tracks have tight corners, and they both contain ramps.
- The Nitro-Fueled remake of this track takes the name more literally, filling the level with Wumpa-themed decorations, machinery powered by Wumpa juice, and containers of the titular fruit being transported and processed throughout the level.
- Nitro-Fueled also sets this track during the winter, with the addition of snowfall which has visibly built up on some spots on the track. This is the first sight of winter on Fenomena.