The Chimera is a large titan that serves as the final boss of the Nintendo DS version of Crash: Mind Over Mutant. It is a combination of the elite Spike, Ee-Lectric, Anubis-Vicious, Psycho-Mandrake, and RhinoRoller.
In terms of general appearance, the Chimera shows body parts of the five mutants it was created from and its head. It consists of elite Spike's right arm, elite Anubis-Vicious' left arm, elite RhinoRoller's legs, elite Ee-Lectric's tail and elite Psycho-Mandrake's petals on the back. Its head is shown as a lion with buffalo horns, and its torso is a kind of machine with the "N" sign on the chest, and in the center has a core that changes color according to the chosen attack.
Chimera has the ability to use cosmic skills and use the special attacks of other titans, corresponding to the color of the orb that is set within the center of its torso:
- Yellow: Unleash spikes from the ground like the Spike.
- Blue: Unleash a blast of thunder like the Ee-Lectric.
- Gray: Like the Anubis-Vicious, it will unleash an explosion of sand, which will only be activated if hit while it's protecting itself.
- Green: Like the Psycho-Mandrake, it will unleash a glow that paralyzes Crash, and then attack him with a psychic sword.
- Red: Like RhinoRoller, it slams the ground, damaging Crash if he is on the ground close to it.
- Purple: Using several unique attacks, it will shoot orbs that will make Crash slower, unleash an asteroid from the sky, and create a black hole with strong suction.
- The Chimera is the second amalgam in the franchise: the first was the Mega-Mix.