The Brat Girls in Crash of the Titans are golden-brown furred bats with very big ears, black noses, and fanged teeth. They have eyelashes but lack pupils. A Brat Girl's hair is about chest length and a shade of purple-blue, with a single part of hair centered between their eyes while the end of the hair flips upward. Brat Girls wear black shirts tucked into white kilts with black boots and bracelets.
While somewhat similar to their previous incarnations, the Brat Girls seemed to have been toned down in terms of color. The Brat Girls in Mind Over Mutant have smaller ears and lack fangs. Their hair is much more different than before, now longer, blue in color with red bangs that covers their right eye. The Brat Girls now wear pale lilac vests over long-sleeved blue shirts, both with white necks and cuffs. They also wear blue skirts with white lining, white belts, blue pants/leggings, tall lilac boots with white on the top, and fluffy headphones.
- They are the strongest minions in Crash of the Titans. However, they are much easier to defeat in Crash: Mind Over Mutant.
- They are the last minions to appear in Crash of the Titans, but are the second minions in Crash: Mind Over Mutant.
- In Crash of the Titans, the Brat Girls don't seem to have pupils. However, the other minions to not have pupils are the Ratnician, Koo-ala, and the Voodoo Bunny.
- In Crash of the Titans, they were dedicated to Nina but, in Crash: Mind Over Mutant, they no longer work for Nina and wish for her painful suffering. It is unknown why the Brat Girls went rogue.
- The Brat Girls are voiced by Grey DeLisle, Richard Horvitz, Tara Strong, Audrey Wasileski, and Tabitha St. Germain.
- In Crash of the Titans, the player can get a Brat Girl Skin for defeating 150 Brat Girls.
- Their megaphone is their icon for Minion Master, seen when one is defeated in Crash of the Titans.
- It seems that through various quotes it is shown that, like other enemies, they want to eat Crash as well.
- In Titans, a whole wave of them run off a ledge (trying to get Crash) in Minority Report. This questions their intelligence, as well as awareness although it is possible that said wave consisted of blind brat girls who ran off the ledge because they heard Crash's footsteps in that direction.
- In Mind Over Mutant, they have blue irises, but in the N Faux Mercial cutscene, they (or one), had dark brown irises.
- In Mind Over Mutant, they can be seen ordering around some of the Ratcicles, possibly to conquer the kingdom. However, they were not affiliated with Dr. Cortex and N. Brio's scheme. So this was likely for their own reasons.
- They often refer to people they don't like as conspirators. This hints that they might also be paranoid but don't show it.
- When Crash runs away they will say Quote: "Why can't I fly?! Aren't I a bat or something?!" implying they are bats and not rats.
|Crash Mind Over Mutant|
|Protagonists||Crash Bandicoot | Aku Aku | Coco Bandicoot | Crunch Bandicoot|
|Antagonists||Dr. N. Cortex | Dr. N. Brio | Dr. N. Gin | Nina Cortex | Uka Uka|
|Titans||Spike | Ratcicle | Magmadon | TK | Sludge | Rhinoroller | Scorporilla | Grimly | Battler | Stench | Yuktopus | Snipe | Titan Heroes|
|Items||TNT Crate | Basic Crate | Wumpa Fruit | Mojo | NV|
|Levels|| Console: Wumpa Island | Ratcicle Kingdom | Wasteland | Junkyard | Mount Grimly | Space Head|
DS: Crystal Mountains | Deserted Wasteland | N. Jin Labs
|Enemies||Ratnician | Brat Girl | Doom Monkey | Znu | Slap-E | Spike Crate|