The Bearminator is a giant polar bear with a blue captain's hat and a submarine that appears in Crash Bash. He is the second boss of the game and takes three hits to defeat. He fires mechanical bears from his submarine which the player needs to knock off the platform. The player then receives a missile that must be aimed in first person to fire at the Bearminator and damage him.
- His Japanese name, Papaguma, literally means "papa bear". In addition, his name is an obvious pun on the words "bear" and "terminator".
- The Bearminator is the only new boss of Crash Bash; the other three bosses, Papu Papu, Komodo Joe and Moe and Nitros Oxide were bosses of previous games.
- Though his appearance is exactly the same as the giant polar bears from Cortex Strikes Back and Crash Team Racing (minus the hat and lower detail), there is no evidence that he is one or both of them.
- He is the only boss to react to the player failing his level. He raises his head and laughs mockingly if the player is killed.
- He is also the only boss whose body is intact after his boss battle. Despite being shot with three missiles, he merely goes limp in his seat as he is defeated. Papu Papu is flattened, while Nitros and the Komodo Brothers explode upon their defeat.