The Bandicoot house is where Crash, Coco, Crunch and Aku Aku reside. It's first proper appearance was in Crash Bandicoot: Warped, though a similar dwelling appeared a year earlier in Crash Bandicoot: Dansu! De Jump! Na Daibouken.
- 1 Appearances
- 1.1 Crash Bandicoot: Dansu! De Jump! Na Daibouken
- 1.2 Crash Bandicoot: Warped
- 1.3 Crash Bandicoot: Kattobi! Spin World
- 1.4 Crash Team Racing
- 1.5 Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex
- 1.6 Crash Nitro Kart
- 1.7 Crash Bandicoot 2: N-Tranced
- 1.8 Crash Twinsanity
- 1.9 Crash of the Titans
- 1.10 Crash: Mind Over Mutant
- 2 Appearances
- 3 Gallery
- 4 Trivia
In the first chapter, I'm the Hero!, before Crash sets off on his journey, Crash and Coco are shown living together in a house on N. Sanity Island. Tawna also previously lived in the house with them, but she leaves Crash to stay with Pinstripe at the beginning. Though Aku Aku and Polar do appear later in the manga, it is unclear if they live in the house too. The only rooms shown are Crash's bedroom and a dining/living room.
The house first appears in Warped. In the introduction, Crash, Coco, Aku Aku and Polar are seen in the front garden of the house, taking it easy until they hear the evil laughter of Uka Uka. Aku Aku immediately deduces who it is and they all run into the house. Crash runs into the house last after having the door slammed on him.
In the lounge, Aku Aku tells the story of Uka Uka, where he reveals he locked Uka Uka away many eons ago to protect the world from his malice and decides he must be stopped. Crash, Coco and Aku Aku then head to the Time Twister to defeat Uka Uka and Cortex. The house is later seen during the 100% cutscene, showing Crash, Coco, Aku Aku and Polar with their new friends Pura and Baby T, all having safely escaped from the Time Twister before it imploded.
The house briefly appears in the first issue, but is quickly destroyed in a bombing from Cortex.
It's next appearance is in Wrath of Cortex where it takes a similar role as in Warped. In this game, the house is shown to contain a laboratory underneath, which Coco created.
The house makes a brief appearance; it can be seen at the beginning of the game's intro level, with the door open, implying Crash just exited the house before the player took control. Bizarrely, several identical copies of the house can be seen spread throughout the level.
It makes a small appearance at the start of Jungle Bungle in Twinsanity. Crash passes it while following Cortex, who is disguised as Coco.
A newer house appears at the start of Crash of the Titans. Unlike the previous house, this one is located on Wumpa Island. The house (and Crunch) narrowly avoid being crushed by the disabled Doominator at the end of the game. Crash can enter the house, but the player can just hear a random noise and Crash coming back outside.
The same house appears in Crash: Mind Over Mutant. Crash can go inside the house during gameplay for the first time. The house is soon invaded by a gang of Spikes and Snipes, causing spikes to protrude from it.
- Crash Bandicoot: Dansu! De Jump! Na Daibouken
- Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back
- Crash Bandicoot: Warped
- Crash Bandicoot: Kattobi! Spin World
- Crash Team Racing
- Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex
- Crash Bandicoot: The Huge Adventure
- Crash Nitro Kart
- Crash Bandicoot 2: N-Tranced
- Crash Twinsanity
- Crash of the Titans
- Crash: Mind Over Mutant
- Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy
- Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled
- In Crash Bandicoot: Warped, the jet board from Cortex Strikes Back can be seen hanging on the wall inside the house.
- There is a picture of Tawna on the fireplace in all versions of the house. In Mind Over Mutant, this was changed to a poster hanging on the wall.
- The Bandicoots live inside the same house up to Crash of the Titans. However, in Mind Over Mutant, Crash, Crunch and Aku Aku live in the house next to the Doominator while Coco now has her own house near the waterfall.
- If Crash goes inside his house in Crash of the Titans, a cutscene plays where he can be heard flushing the toilet or breaking something in the house.
- After the house is destroyed in Mind Over Mutant, Crash can still go inside and the house remains untouched with no signs of the spikes that are visible sticking out of the windows from the outside.
- In Mind Over Mutant, several skins from Crash of the Titans can be seen on the wall, as well as a Santa Claus costume.
|Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy|
|DLC Content||Crash Bandicoot: Stormy Ascent|
Crash Bandicoot: Warped: Future Tense