Crash, Coco and Lani-Loli begin their quest to find Akano, but N. Gin appears in front of them using a jetpack. Lani-Loli believes that N. Gin was the "putz" that he mentioned, but Coco tells him not to worry as N. Gin always loses to Crash or Coco. N. Gin warns them that he will not lose this time and tells them about his preparations for his heavy metal show with his Weapon of Mass Percussion.
- The level is a post-apocalyptic wasteland.
- Lani Loli's add and remove objects ability usage.
- Post-apocalyptic enemies.
N. Verted Mode
- The level has limited render distance.
- Everything has a neon outline around it, this includes level geometry which will also display its wireframes.
- Crash's spin is overdrived and sounds like a chainsaw.
- Every so often the level's lighting will flicker and become dim, you can light up the level again by reaching a checkpoint. (Stage Dive will not dim.)
- Music has a drumbeat; its volume depends on how bright the stage is.
Names in Other Languages
|French||Quelle corvée||What a Chore|
|Italian||Che faticaccia!||What a struggle!|
Kōya no rokkīrōdo
|Wasteland's Rocky Road|
|Polish||Niezły młyn!||Nice Grinder!|
|Portuguese||Deslizando pra Valer||Grinding for Real|
|A real torment|
|LatAm Spanish||Hecho polvo||Made Powder|
|European Spanish||Hecho polvo||Made Powder|