101 Arabian Kites (じゅうたん てんごく lit. Carpet Heaven in Japanese) is the twenty-third level and the second level in the fifth warp room in Crash Bandicoot 2: N-Tranced. It is unlocked when Crash has collected all four green gem shards, and has defeated N. Trance. It also has the same setting as Rock the Casaba but during the day. There are arsonists in this level and lab assistants shooting lasers (which is more futuristic than Arabian).
Types of crates
- Aku Aku Crate
- Arrow Crate - iron
- Arrow Crate - wooden
- Basic Crate
- Bounce Crate
- Checkpoint Crate - wooden
- Crash Crate
- Freeze Crate
- ! Crate
- Iron Crate
- Locked Crate
- Nitro Crate
- Nitro Switch Crate
- Outline Crate
- ? Crate
- Slot Crate
- Time Crate (1/2/3 seconds)
- TNT Crate
- This level's name is a reference to "1001 Arabian Nights", which is a collection of stories.
- A section of this level has wumpas that spell "CHRISDP", except horizontally flipped. This is believed to refer to Chris Degnan and Chris Pruett, who were on the development team for this game. This section is completely optional for completing the game, as it contains no crates, just wumpa fruit.
- Like the other levels in N. Tropy's area, this level contains no bonus round.
|Crash Bandicoot 2: N-Tranced|
|Protagonists||Crash Bandicoot | Aku Aku|
|Antagonists||Doctor Nefarious Tropy | N. Trance | Uka Uka | Crunch Bandicoot (Under Hypnosis) | Coco Bandicoot (Under Hypnosis) | Fake Crash (Under Hypnosis)|
|Items||Crates | Wumpa Fruit | Crystals | Gems | Gem Shards | Super Slide | Rocket Jump | Death Tornado Spin | Crash Dash|
|Levels|| First Chamber: Island Intro | Prints of Persia | Lagoony Tunes | Globe Trottin' | Pharaoh's Funhouse | Runaway Rug|
Second Chamber: Tiki Torture | Hoppin' Coffins | Barrel Roll | Flockful of Seagulls | Magma Mania
|Enemies||Arsonist | Scarab |Crocodile | Lab Assistant | Monkey | Scorpion | Seagull | Shark | Snake|